Monday, August 30, 2010

Chocolate Cake...in a Cup!


100% Unoriginal, but also 100% awesome for when I'm chilling by myself after a crap day at work when Braden is still at work. Cake in a cup is quick, easy, and way better when you add whipped cream, and caramel on top.

Ingredients:
4 T Flour
4T Sugar
2.5 T Cocoa
Pinch Salt
1/4 t Baking Soda
Dash Cinnamon
1 Egg
1 T Vanilla
3 T Milk
3T Applesauce

Combine the dry ingredients in a humorously large microwave safe mug. Add the wet ingredients. Incorporate thoroughly.


Microwave for 3 minutes on high.


Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce. [See Top Image :P]

There are definitely some variations that should be performed with this, I think. I'd like try it with some fruit, or perhaps less sugar. More cinnamon is another thing...the dash just didn't give it the Mexican Hot Chocolate vibe I was going for. But still. Respectfully delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment